Swantech Energy Solutions conducts engineered Energy Audits & Feasibility Studies to determine which measures will enable our customers to reduce their energy consumption and their carbon footprint without having a negative effect on productivity and comfort.
These studies include:
- Building description: (envelope, general design, use etc.) electromechanical systems, production systems, and various equipment (refrigeration, compressed air humidification etc.);
- Energy balance assessment by energy source and use;
- List of proposed energy efficiency measures with detailed calculations:
- Environmental impact: calculation of potential reduction of Green House Gas emissions;
- Financial analysis of the options considered and studied;
- Summary table